To ensure your health and safety, King Thaihas adapted to a new way of client intake following current COVID-19 guidelines. Your cooperation is vital to our reopening, and we are sure you will do just fine!
Here are some important guidelines we offer to you,
1. To reduce in person contact, we have prepare a consent form, please fill up the form below. This is a quick 2 minute consent form required to be filled before coming to your session. Treatment can ONLY be delivered with this special consent.
2. E-transfer deposit of $10 is required if appointment is booked by phone call. NO required deposit for Package Members and Monthly Members: If not show up, it will be charged directly from your Account. Upon confirmation of your booking (Confirmation/Cancellation window: 6 hr before your bookings takes place. EMT Address:email@example.com).
Important Note: Treatment space will be limited and we want to ensure treatment time is dedicated to those who are in need the most. There is no refund allowed once the session is confirmed and paid. Please ensure to cancel/reschedule all bookings on time. 6 hr cancellation window is our standard protocol).
3. All clients must use hand sanitizer or 70% alcohol provided to clean your hands and needed to have their temperature and oxygen level checked before entering for a session including staff, and visitors.
4. All slippers are washed and disinfected and we also provide disposable slippers.
5. clients have to arrive alone (where possible) and as close to their appointment time as possible.
6. We will use hospital grade disinfectant to clean equipment, changing sheets and pillowcase and table, face cradle with alcohol between each customer, periodically clean and disinfect our, water fountain, couch, waiting area, rest room and treatment space.
7.Sessions are booked at least 15 mins apart, if you experienced a longer waiting time, please understand we are putting in every effort to make sure the area is disinfected properly before we can safely introduce you into your session.
8. Customers must wear a mask (not cloth) while getting in our center. in case anyone has no mask please call us, we will provide you at our front door.
9. Customers (optional)NO mask with face down position for whole sessions or with a mask for face up and sitting position, etc.